"" ○|▲ FEEL the VIBES ϟ: Love

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Love

Is it okay to accept that one person who truly loves you even though your own heart is actually stuck with someone else? And that someone else is the person who always gives mixed signals to you? One of my friends said, I shouldn't accept the propose thingy if I don't love him. And yeah, I 100% agreed with my friend. I shouldn't accept that. So yeah, I ignored his text messages. Well, I still ignore him. Lately, he always sent "good night" messages to me. And I'm not sure what should I do? Should I reply? Or not? And.....that one person who gives me mixed signals is the one I'm in love with. I'm confused. Does he like me more than just a friend? Or he just wanna have fun with me? I shouldn't accept his friend request on facebook. I shouldn't reply to his text messages in facebook. I shouldn't give my phone number. I shouldn't do all those things. But yeah, it's too late. 

TO LOVE or TO BE LOVED?


"If you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true" - Cinderella