"" ○|▲ FEEL the VIBES ϟ: Hey

Friday, December 28, 2012

Hey



So, umm, hi everyone. Wow, it's been 2 months I didn't update anything in my blog. I'm not sure if I still have readers or not. Ummm. So, ummmm, something bad just happened. I can't tell you the thing. It's very complicated. Yeah. I made a mistake. I screwed up. I was in a good mood that morning. But something clicked, and my mood is totally screwed. I wish I could turn back time. It's just.. I don't know. Umm, that thing keeps playing around in my mind. Every second, every minute, every hour, and everyday. Ughhhh. It's stressing me out. I know it was my mistake. I think I deserved that. But I really hope I have another chance to cover up the mistake. And yeah it was the biggest mistake of my life.... Whatever, I hope things will go pretty well in 2013. Bye guys. I'll be back. 


"If you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true" - Cinderella