"" ○|▲ FEEL the VIBES ϟ: I'm back!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I'm back!



Hi. I'm back. It has been a month since the last time I updated my blog. I'm quite busy with the university stuff. Eh, busy ke? Well. No. Not really. I just don't feel like writing. IDK. There are lots of things in my mind. But yeah. I wasn't in my writing mode for few weeks. I guess I'm back again. 

So yeah. University life. Back to student life. A university student. Not a matriculation students anymore. I just miss my matrics college. I miss the lecturers there. I miss my coursemates, my lecturemates and of course my lovely classmates. They are the best classmates ever. We're still contact to each other thru facebook and twitter. I'm glad I have friends like that. I just miss them. I always make comparisons between friends in school, friends in matrics and friends in university. They're totally different. 

Friends in school. Even tho we were in the same class for few years, the relationship just fell apart after SPM. 

Friends in matrics. We were in KMPh for a year. Just one year. And they're the coolest classmates ever. I just wanna meet em. One of em just planned to go to Tioman Islands next f-ing year. Woot woot. But it's still early to decide anything. It's not confirmed yet. 

Friends in university. I can't tell too much about them. It's too early to judge them. We'll see how it goes. 


"If you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true" - Cinderella