"" ○|▲ FEEL the VIBES ϟ: Ira Zainorlam

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Ira Zainorlam

On 10th May 2012, at 11 AM something, I receive a call from my mom. She said Ira dah meninggal and I was like "What mom? Ira mana?". I was shocked. Dalam hati aku cakap, please, don't tell it's Ira Zainorlam. But then, mom said. It was Ira Zainorlam. Silent for a few seconds. Inalillah. Actually, I asked thousand times, "Betul ke, mama? Ya Allah". Mom asked me to log in my facebook. And I grabbed my lappy immediately, logged in. And Ya Allah. Betul lah. Ira dah meninggal. 

We lived in the same neighbourhood when we were kids. In Dungun Terengganu. I think when I was three kot. Around that age lah. She was a year younger than me. Same with my sister. My house was number 2, her house was number 8. Kalau tak silap lah. Everyday she came to our house. Me and my sister came to her house. Lots of memories with her. Lepak dekat pantai with my sister, Fa, Sefol, arwah Zow. It was fun. Sleepover at her house everytime I went to Dungun.  And some other fun stuff we did together. 


Some old photos of me, arwah and friends :')


Ira sat between me and niena. So cute kan we olls ? :)


My birthday party when I was five. Ira paling tepi sekali. Right side. 


Ira with her Elmo :)


We love you, Ira. Semoga arwah ditempatkan dalam kalangan orang-orang beriman. 

Rest in peace, Nor Zafira Zainorlam ;')

Al Fatihah


"If you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true" - Cinderella