"" ○|▲ FEEL the VIBES ϟ: For momma

Thursday, May 17, 2012

For momma

We actually bought this a week before Mother's Day at OU. We olls nak bagi this gift on Mother's Day but then when I was scrolling my homepage, I saw an article, a video about Mother's Day. Depa kata Mother's Day haram. Okay. Aku mmg boleh accept yang Mother's Day haram. So, we decided tak nak sambut. Nanti kalau sambut, terpesong pulak akidah kan. But kitaorang still nak bagi that gift to our lovely momma. Aku tak mampu nak beli iPhone or iPad kat mak aku. Sobs sobs. So bagi ni je lah. :')


A card with satu tin cat polka dots. Lol


My hand writings. Sumpah lama gila tak menulis. Lol. And ada typo kat situ. Cuba teka dekat mana? :) 



Paint my love baby :)


My mom loves coffee. But I hate it. I don't drink coffee. 


A mug for her. She can use it every morning and night. Drinking nescafeeeeeeeeeeee :)

We love you, momma 

xoxo

"If you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true" - Cinderella