"" ○|▲ FEEL the VIBES ϟ: The Hunger Games

Friday, March 23, 2012

The Hunger Games

Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favor!


Let the Hunger Games begins !

I'm so addicted with this novel. The Hunger Games is one of the best series I've ever read! I'm sure you will read through all the three novels quickly and I'm 110% suer you'll love em as much as I do. Suzanne Collins, thanks for making such a great book. This novel is mixed with science-fiction, young adventure and of course, there will be some romance between Katniss and Peeta. Star-crossed lover.

When you read this novel, you'll think yourself as Katniss Everdeen as Collins wrote this novel from Katniss' point of view. It's full with suspense and it thrilled me to read at the highest speed. I finished this book in just a day, that's with college, and assignments. Once I picked it up, I just couldn't put it down. What is sleep, anyway? Hahaha. 

Overall, The Hunger Games keeps me entertained and eager for more. It is an enjoyable to read. I've looked at this novel from every angle, trying to find flaws. And guess what? I couldn't find one. This book is perfect. It's flawless. Well, minus the ending because Peeta and Katniss have some sort of feeling conflicts. But that's okay with me actually. It's interesting. I can guarantee that you will not come away from it without wanting to talk to someone about it, whether you like it or not. If you haven't yet read The Hunger Games trilogy, then go buy it. Get prepare for the ride of your life! The novels will make your heart race, and bring tears to your eyes. It's both terrifying and touching. 


The cave scene. I just can't wait to see the cave scene in the movie ;)


One of my fav quotes in the book 
"I want to die as myself..."

I bet everyone knows The Hunger Games movie is currently in cinema. The worst part is, it comes out on the day where I have to prepare for my Chemistry test which is not so awesome. Damn it! I just wanna cry. I still want to watch the movie, but maybe, I'll go to the cinema next weekend. I don't care if I have to go there alone. I'll not miss it for the world. I'm already telling my friends how awesome it is. Both. Books and movie. But I'm not sure whether they want to follow me or not. Whatever. I'm just so f**king excited. Kbye :)


"If you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true" - Cinderella