"" ○|▲ FEEL the VIBES ϟ: Gambang Waterpark, again :)

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Gambang Waterpark, again :)

Last weekend, me and my girl friends went to Gambang Waterpark. Again. Well, the first time I went to the waterpark is when I was eighteen. I went there w/ my classmates. We were waiting for our SPM result. And last Saturday, I went there just to spend the rest of the day w/ my girl and to release stress. Yeah, the final is just around the corner. So little time to get rest. *sigh


Before pergi. Depan college.


A kiss for you


Lepas masuk entrance. Semua muka excited


Done grabbing our tube


At the Coco Beach. The wave sangat kuat okayyy.


Sempat lagi pose kejap. (Y)


Family ride. I love family ride in A Famosa Mallaca. It's way better and extreme. :)



Playing the slide mat.


Me and girl friends :)


Semua dah kepenatan, tapi still bersemangat nak bergambar


What should we call this eh? Sungai, longkang, parit? Whatever


We were trying to get to those air terjun. lol


The End :)


"If you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true" - Cinderella