"" ○|▲ FEEL the VIBES ϟ: I'm in dilemma

Saturday, January 7, 2012

I'm in dilemma


DILEMMA. Yeah, I'm in dilemma. I'm not sure which courses that I want for my degree. I'm a Science students. I'm studying Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. That means I have two fields. Physics and Biology. And the worst part is, I'm not sure sama ada nak choose Physics or Biology. Physics means, aku akan more involve into kira-kira, and stuff like that. Biology means ke arah menghafal. Seriously, kalau nak cakap pasal minat, I'm not into Science. I love arts. But this is about future. Minat kena tolak tepi dulu. And between Physics and Biology, aku lagi minat Biology. I love something yang related with environment and ecology. And at first, aku memang benci gila dengan Physics, kalau boleh after SPM aku tak nak tengok dah Physics. But then, lama - lama, belajar Physics dekat college, aku rasa Physics is fun. But aku still interested with Biology more. Tapi kan, aku pun kena tengok result final aku jugak. Kalau ikut result final aku dulu, my Physics is way better than my Biology. So, I'm confused. Aku minat Biology but result aku menunjukkan marks Physics aku lagi tinggi, ughhh. It's stressing me out!


"If you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true" - Cinderella