"" ○|▲ FEEL the VIBES ϟ: Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time


I'm so forever blur and forever lazy. Such a horrid habit of mine. Not to forget how easily distracted I am! Right now, I should be up studying. I mean, my mid sem exam is just around the corner. It's literally a month away. Yet here, I'm lazing around on my bed, procrastinating, and wasting time. They said, "Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time", but yeah, this is just far too much "enjoyed time".

Right now, I should get up, wash my face, so I can go have my drink, obviously, not coffee. I hate coffee. So, I can study, then, pass my test. InsyaAllah. Ya Allah, I better get going!


"If you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true" - Cinderella