"" ○|▲ FEEL the VIBES ϟ: Lunar Eclipse

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Lunar Eclipse


I was on my twitter last Friday night and I saw a tweet from my friend, saying that there will be a Lunar Eclipse on 10th December. I was like, "Oh, okay. That's cool. I'm gonna watch it cz I missed the eclipse during June" . So, last night, I went to the cafe alone, bought my Nasi Goreng Pattaya (FOREVER ALONE), I looked at the night sky. It was so dark. It was raining. I couldn't find the moon. I guess the moon hid from me.  Then, I went upstairs, to my room. Tweeting. One of my sister's friend said, we could watch it online. So, I'm kind of excited. So, I watched it thru this one website. It was live from the Singapore. It was cool. Even though I couldn't watch it live from the outside using my naked eyes, at least I could watch it thru live stream. Yeah, the feeling is a bit different when you watched it at the outside and thru the lappy's screen. But whatever it is, the moon looked so beautiful last night. Subhannallah, betapa besarnya kebesaran Illahi. Betapa  indahnya ciptaan - Nya. 




"If you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true" - Cinderella