"" ○|▲ FEEL the VIBES ϟ: You say goodbye and I say hello

Saturday, December 31, 2011

You say goodbye and I say hello


As the final hours of 2011 are upon us, I suppose its customary to reflect on days past. A year is a very long time to sum up in a couple of paragraphs or even a couple of hours, but it is of course only the big things that we reflect upon. 
It is funny to me that we celebrate the end of a year as though we couldn’t wait for it to be over, and yet welcome the new year with open arms. Is it the hope of a better tomorrow that keeps us going? A thought that this will be the one to change the ones to come? I suppose that for myself, that is the case. Longing for a better tomorrow is nothing new, or really innovative but something that human nature posseses us to desire. 
My feelings towards the past year are of course bittersweet. I am sad to see such a wonderful time of my life end, but yet i welcome the rest of my days with tumultuous abandon. Personally speaking, a lot happened in the past year that assisted in moulding this path that I am on. I do not see this year as the end of a chapter, instead just the PROLOGUE

"If you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true" - Cinderella