"" ○|▲ FEEL the VIBES ϟ: 2011 and so on

Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 and so on


Everybody is talking about New Year’s Resolutions and what not around this time. I decided to take this time to document some of my thoughts on the topic for my own personal reflection. But, I have no problem sharing. 2011, had a great deal of lessons that came at me from different directions that I was previously accustomed for. The details and specifics are not important, because I am sure everyone can relate to dealing with the unexpected to some degree. However, 2012 represents something deeper than any new year has in my past. This unction I made sure to pay attention to in order to ensure that I take all from it that I am supposed to.

The most important thing in 2011 is I learned to "STAY POSITIVE" because everything isn’t going to go according to plan, everything isn’t going to align with your dreams. At the end of the day, all these workings go towards a greater SOMETHING. Here's an inspire quote from Kevin Jonas, he said, "Something beautiful can come out from a tough situation". TOUGH SITUATION. Plus in Al-Quran, Surah Al-Baqarah, ayat 286, Allah berfirman, "Allah tidak memberati seseorang melainkan apa yang terdaya oleh nya". Looking back on situations, I can honestly say I learned something.  I feel like that’s all that matters. I am taking greater knowledge and better understanding into the new year.

In a sense, my resolutions are already made. It will take time to manifest and I will trip up a few times, but my stance on things has shifted me into a different place. At the end of the day, it is what it is. I just am making sure that I am reaching for something and pressing for something better than my last. We’re still living. The future has never looked so good. I just ask that Allah blesses my life. Amin. :)




"If you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true" - Cinderella