"" ○|▲ FEEL the VIBES ϟ: Before I Die ;)

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Before I Die ;)

1. A college degree

2. A good job

3. Lots of MONEY

4. A big house for my parents


5. My dream house 


This house is The Cullens House from Twilight & New Moon . Click here and here

6.  A scuba diving license

7. A good camera


8. Beat by Dre 


9.  Going to Makkah with my lovely family ;)

10. Travel all around the world especially Greece, L.A, Australia, Dublin, DISNEYLAND & also Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia during rainy season :)



11. Go skydiving 

12. A small wedding party at the beach during the night - only family and close friends are invited ;)


13. A perfect wedding dress just like Kate Middleton's dress


14. A prince charming and cute kids :D


 15. And live happily ever after with the bless from Allah . InsyaAllah .


"If you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true" - Cinderella