"" ○|▲ FEEL the VIBES ϟ: Result oh result !

Friday, September 16, 2011

Result oh result !

okay , on last 6th September , result exam mid - sem keluar . Aku memang nervous gila lah kan . Aku memang tak expect pun aku akan dapat 4 flat . And yeah , I got it right ! I don't want to mention how much I got for Bio and Chemistry . My Maths and Physics were quite good . I felt super frustrated when I saw my result . I really wanna get A for my Chemistry , but hampeh jee . Bio mmg aku dah agak , akan terukk gila . Cz it was hard . Super hard ! And , actually I deserved it . Cz I didn't study hard during the exam . Yeah , I deserved it . I made mistake , and I should learn from my mistake . That's what you get , shera .  

"If you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true" - Cinderella