"" ○|▲ FEEL the VIBES ϟ: Home Sweet Home

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Home Sweet Home


Oh , it feels good to be back at home after another stressful week in Matriculation College of Pahang . I feel super duper excited when I was like a few seconds away from my house . I was like , "YEAYY ! At last , I'm home !" 





That's me ! Tiba-tiba je kan . Hihi :)

So , I just watched a movie pagi tadi lepas habis basuh baju . Biasa lah kan , duduk matrix ni bukannya aku tengok tv pun . Duk mengadap buku je , tak mengadap buku pun , mengadap laptop nih . Hihi :) Okay , back to the topic asal , I watched Nanny McPhee and the Big Bang . 





I just cried a little at this movie . Idk why . Hihi :) But overall this movie is so cute and gives a great mood for thw whole day . It is full of true friendship, kindness and love ... <3 <3

"If you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true" - Cinderella