"" ○|▲ FEEL the VIBES ϟ: Happy Dad's Day

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Dad's Day




I would tell you Dad , I'll bet you miss those carefree days doing what you love right ? Just imagine , you'd raise five kids . You'd send a daughter off to the college . And that's me lah kan . :) I can't believe you're in your middle 40's already . You're right . Each year passes more quickly than the last . This father's day , I'd like to say thank you . I've learned a lot from you . How to swim , how to be a good daughter/a good muslim , how to make the best decision and so on . We both love film and watching movies . We both love to swim, love the ocean . If I have a chance , I want to go to the island with our family , and go for a diving with you, dad . When we were in Dungun , Terengganu , you, Niena , and I always went to Tenggol Island . You always went diving and me with Niena , just went snorkelling around with Aunt Fatima . We always went to swimming pool too . And you teach us how to be a good swimmer . You paid for our swimming class when I was in Form 1 . You paid for our school fees , tuition fees, college fees . And everything . You've done a lot . shera tahu shera tak boleh nak balas balik semua jasa jasa ayah . But one day, you don't have to work anymore . I'll take care of you and mom . I still remember a thing , I said to one of my friends , "I just wanna stay with my parents like forever , even though I maybe dah jadi wife orang masa tu . I just wanna stay with 'em"Dad, I appreciate the support you’ve given me, our family and so many others in this world. You're someone to look up to no matter how tall I've grown . The greatest gift from God : DAD AND MOM . I love you guys . Happy Father's Day , Ayah. 




Hugs and kisses,
Your daughter, shera ismail .


"If you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true" - Cinderella