"" ○|▲ FEEL the VIBES ϟ: :'(

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

:'(

I'm very disappointed with myself
It was super frustrating
Shera , that's what you get when you think you're in comfort zone

I saw a group of cute kids petang tadi . I looked at them for a minute , they were playing around , laughing , enjoying themselves . And I was like , "Ahhh , I wish I could turn back time" . You know , those kids don't have problems like us , the teenagers .  Problems about study , about love and maybe about family & friends . Oh my , I miss my childhood . I feel like I wanna cry but I know , kalau aku menangis air mata darah sekalipun , there's nothing I can do anymore . There's nothing can be changed . But I know , Allah ada untuk aku . You know , everything happens for a reason . Maybe Allah nak tunjukkan sesuatu dekat aku . 

"If you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true" - Cinderella