"" ○|▲ FEEL the VIBES ϟ: Justin Bieber is in Singapore !

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Justin Bieber is in Singapore !


oh my gosh ! Justin Bieber is in Singapore right now . whoa whoa . I really can't wait for his concert this 21st April . Can't wait ? LOL ! Aku bukannya pergi pun concert dia . Huwwwaaa . Tapi aku pulak yang terlebih semangat nih . Whatever it is , I'll always be a Belieber no matter what . I'll always support Justin Bieber even my dad don't allow me to go to his concert :( 

P/s : Have you guys watch Never Say Never ? I heard my sister's friend loves the movie . And guess what ? He's a boy ! Mamat tuh dulu is one of the Biebs haters . And then , cepat2 dia dapatkan ticket concert Justin Bieber this Thursday ! 


"If you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true" - Cinderella