"" ○|▲ FEEL the VIBES ϟ: Asasi TESL

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Asasi TESL


so , I just check out the interview for Foundation Study in TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language) . Program nih program berinteview . So , aku tak expect sangat aku boleh dapat taw walaupun English aku A . :) But then , bila check nih terkejut jugak lah . I got it . I'm super happy but at the same time , I'm fucking nervous . Time to worry about the interview this Saturday . Yeah , this Saturday (16th April 2011) . I'm  not ready yet . Ahh . Damn . Why so soon ah ? Gosh , I'm not really good in English . But I love English . English aku pun ada grammar salah sini , salah sana . I surfed the internet to check out for some tips to go to the inteview . And this is what I just found . Sesiapa yang dapat TESL nih , you all patut tengok for some tips . Here's the link : http://lindonut.blogspot.com/2010/03/asasi-tesl-uitm-interview.html and this : http://ruleya.ohdemit.com/?tag=tesl . Hope boleh lah aku dapat this program , walaupun nih bukan lah 1st choice aku . tapi kena letak 1st choice jugak sbb interview . Kalau aku dapat Diploma in Pharmacy , maybe I'll choose that Pharmacy Program . So , any other tips fo me , you guys ? :)


"If you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true" - Cinderella