"" ○|▲ FEEL the VIBES ϟ: What I want for my birthday?

Thursday, February 24, 2011

What I want for my birthday?



Canon EOS 60D


Macbook Pro ! I fuckin want this ! :)



iPad & iPhone 


 
 

Jackets . Same design or lebih kurang macam kat atas nih :)


 

Shoes !!



Miu Miu handbag


Rompers


 

A super cool bedroom for me . I'm not going to share it with my sister!



A perfect boyfriend like Edward Cullen ! HAHA .



Lots of English novels !



Beautiful clothes !



Going to Hogwarts ? LOL . :)

P/s : Actually , banyak lagi benda yang aku nak . Macam pergi vacation to London , LA , Disneyland , Greece . Meet all the celebs all around the world . Going to Justin Bieber's concert . HAHA . Hope all my dreams become reality soon :D






"If you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true" - Cinderella