"" ○|▲ FEEL the VIBES ϟ: Grammy Awards 2011

Monday, February 14, 2011

Grammy Awards 2011

Around the red carpet or Grammys


Lady gaga in the egg . Weirdo & freako GAGA .


Dianna Agron looked stunning :)


Justin Bieber and his mentor , Usher . I don't really like JBiebs outfits . Idk why . Usher , lookin good and simple as always :) 



Katy Perry and husband, Russel Brand . Sweet couple :)


Kim K :)


Miley Cyrus ! BEST DRESSED ! :D


Nicki Minaj , RAWRRR !


Paramore . I don't like Hayley's outfits 


Rihanna looking hot . But her dress , :(


JBiebs-maybe-girlfriend , Selena , looked beautiful in that dress :) Love her 


Great performance by Gaga with her brand new single , BORN THIS WAY :)




JBiebs , Jaden Smith and Usher were fuckin awesome !! 


oh na na , what's my name ? Rihanna & Drake . Rihanna looked sexayyy !


And the best performance goes to ...... EMINEM ! I fuckin love him ! I love his performance Rihanna (Love the Way You Lie) , and with Dr. Dre (I Need a Doctor) . :)

That's all for now ! :D

"If you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true" - Cinderella