"" ○|▲ FEEL the VIBES ϟ: WTF

Friday, January 14, 2011

WTF

oh , crap ! what the heck is goin on . aku online kan tumblr aku , and ada message dekat situ . 
"hey people exposed/talking crap about you on http://tinyurl.com/thatbitchdrinksmyvodka just thought id tell you"  . 
Aku pun bukak lah link tuh . Aku tak pernah tahu pun pasal website tuh , and bila dah baca tuh , baru lah aku faham . Diorang buruk2kan tumblr aku . oh damn it ! To all the f***ing losers ,  I don’t mind what you want to say about my blog . whatever loser . I can do whatever I like in my blog . This is my blog . So , if you don’t like me or my blog , just back off okay! Get the hell out from my tumblr .

and to the person who told me , thanks , I really appreciate it . :)

"If you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true" - Cinderella