"" ○|▲ FEEL the VIBES ϟ: Vanity Fair

Friday, January 7, 2011

Vanity Fair


okay . look . I really need this magazine . VANITY FAIR . You know , I'm a belieber . :D Does anyone know if the magazine is available in Malaysia or not ? Ada tak ha dekat BORDERS ? or Popular , MPH ? I need to find this . Hopefully dapat lah kan . 


LOL ! check out the little girl . dia macam cakap " SO HOT ! " . yeah , Justin is so hot . I wish I could be at the girl's place . HAHA ! :)


wink . wink . he's winking at you guys ! haha . You know , there are rumors saying that Justin Bieber is coming to Malaysia on 21st April . It's totally wrong ! I already checked it on the internet . Justin just akan buat concert around London and Australia dalam bulan March and April . It's a bit disappointing . But peminat2 fanatik all around the world , ada cakap Justin akan buat concert in Asia . Tak tahu lah including Malaysia or not . harap2 ada lah kan . Aku mesti pergi punya . VIP ticket for sure . hhaaa :D 

P/s : For more info about Justin Bieber Tour , check out ,   http://justinbiebertour.com/ . 




"If you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true" - Cinderella